Your First Visit
1. It can be helpful to write out beforehand your medical history, family history and all medications including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins and herbs. Include allergies and side effects experienced from medications (or other substances) taken in the past.
2. List all symptoms. Describe the type of pain, location, when it started and activities that aggravate or alleviate symptoms.
3. Bring all your earlier medical reports: prescriptions, Medical summary X-ray films, MRI, CT, or a CD with radiology studies,results from diagnostic tests.
4. Type of job, hours worked, posture involved, For computer users, if possible get the pictures of your workstation and your sitting or working postures
5. Write down questions and concerns.
Impotant Notice: For International Patientients Please Email me or Phone me Directly for More Information.
Mon – Sat: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sun: 8.15am – 2.30pm
Cell Phone.: +91-9796-598-007 doctor’s personal contact
Adress:THE APOLLO CLINIC Karan Nagar, Srinagar, KASHMIR
Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early for appointments, 15 minutes early if you are a new patient. If you Need Quick Medical Attention Please Just Walk In